Profile was added to the FriendsClose
Cowboy.......take me away.....
- Age: 55
- Sign: Scorpio
- Location: Tucson, AZ
- Seeking: Long-term
- Height: 5'3"(159cm)
- Body Type: A few extra pounds
- Religion: Spiritual
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Smoker: No
- Drinking: No
- Marital Status: Divorced
- Children: No
- Education: Some College
- Employment: other-animal lover
Have you seen the e-mail going around about the guy who realized how important saturdays were and figured out approximately how many saturdays he had left to live, gathered up the same amount of marbles, and every saturday he threw one away??? This way he slowly saw his time on earth diminishing and reminded him how important it was to focus on the important things in life and get his priorities straight? Well, i just figured out that i have about 1500 marbles left (give or take a few depending on God\'s plans for me)...and i want to spend those 1500 saturdays (not to mention the rest of the week) with someone special...making new memories and starting new traditions. So think about the REALLY important things in life....and let\'s share those 1500 saturdays together!! Here are some things that may help you decide....
1) I\'m no supermodel. I\'m no Barbie. And i never will be. The good thing about this is that i\'m not looking for Mr. GQ either. I\'m just an average, down to earth woman looking for a real good man!
2) I\'m independent. I work hard for what i have and i\'m looking for a partner to share my life with, not someone to \"take care of me.\"
3) I LOVE FOOTBALL!! I also like other spectator sports, including baseball, indoor soccer, rodeo (there\'s just something about that \'man against the beast\' thing), and i can tolerate Nascar.
4) I have a wide variety of interests. I like most types of movies, country music (but also like soft rock, oldies, and jazz), going to concerts, bowling, craft festivals, local fairs, day/weekend trips (especially Gettysburg, Lancaster county, Skyline Drive, etc.), thunderstorms, cooking on the grill, and animals. I would love to live on a farm somewhere (log home would be nice) so i can have my horse with me and not boarded elsewhere. Prefer pick-up trucks to luxury cars. Not much into water sports, hunting, fishing, hiking, etc. I figure you can do those things with \'the guys\'.
5) I\'m relatively low-maintenance. I would much rather go to a local place or sit home with a bowl of popcorn watching a movie than getting all dressed up for a 5-star restaurant.
6) I\'m a good person. Recently, someone said, when asked to describe me, \"She\'s a good heart wrapped in a great soul\" and i didn\'t even have to pay him (much) to say that!
7) I have a great, although rather warped, sense of humor. I can laugh at just about anything, including myself. The only two things i can think of offhand that i can\'t laugh at are animal cruelty and September 11. There is nothing funny about either of those.
8) I\'m passionate. No, i\'m not looking for a night of passion. If that\'s what you thought, just move on. I am very affectionate and love to show it whenever possible. I love lots of hugs, kisses, hand-holding, etc. I have a lot of love to give to that someone special....i just need him to find me!!!
We don\'t have to like all the same things, but hopefully we can find enough in common to get started and have enough differences to make it fun!
Please, please, please.....only be interested in LTR, love animals and be a NON-SMOKER ONLY!!! This last part is NOT negotiable!!!